Hello and Welcome! I am Kathryn, founder of Whole Loving Wellness (WLW). I am so hoping I can support you in your journey for a more loving life, starting with self trust, self love, and self care. You can have amazing transformations if you do the work and have me as your coach and a support-person in your “back pocket.”
Do you know that love, starting with self love and self trust, is “it” or a large part of it? Or do you hope it is? Perhaps you’re generally happy, but know you could be happier if you deepened your self love and settled in those self care habits. Or, maybe you are are really struggling to have joyful days because of anxiety, trauma, or overwhelm?
I have been in the struggle and doubt to different degrees at different moments in my life, and have moments I get back there. Some of the hardest moments of this were stimulated by the experience of and reactions to being sexually assaulted in 2007, and fearing that I would be killed. But, they still come up personally and with situations going on in the country that concern me.
What helped me, first, was my faith and trust in love, and re-kindling and deepening this, and then getting skills to deepen and sink into self love and self care.
Back to you:
So, if this resonates for you, I want to talk with you more, so please give me a call at 317-514-1462 or e-mail me at Kathryn@wholelovingwellnesss.com. I truly believe that anyone with willingness to consider a loving life for all, and who will work to get their self-love dialed in first, so they can care for others and fulfill their dreams, could be an ideal client for me and, helping you if this is you, helps the world at-large. I’m especially enjoying the idea of helping more moms of young children (with my almost-two-year old I get it) and supporting those working actively for peace-building and more beloved community. I have a Facebook group Whole Loving Wellness’ Support Community, and am re-vitalizing my mailing list too. And, I’m getting more clarity on a 3-month program and VIP 3-day program option as well as a program that will be $40/month that gives limited support. More info below….
Ways I might be able to support you:
1) “Back-pocket” support for Front Pocket love: I have intensives (at $1,500/2-4 weekdays) and a month-long program with a month of follow-up support ($3,000). More details coming soon, contact me directly if interested. I hope to offer scholarships for this and other programs as well. (7-10 of these spots combined available)
2) Events: I like sharing with larger groups to support more self love.
3) Free Facebook group and e-mail list: Whole Loving Wellness’ Support Community is our Facebook group. I support the growing community wanting more open-hearted lives. This is a wonderful place to reach me and others exploring these concepts of love and get support, and get to know me a bit better.
4) Monthly local gathering in Indianapolis. These are free and the next one is the last Monday in July (7-23) 10-12 noon. Contact me for location.
5) Book on Love: In development stage, but I wanted to share it out here that it’s happening :).
6) Self-driven progress: A program is developing for $40-$100 (whatever you feel able to pay) for support that I have about 15 spots in at this point.
Resources in time of urgency:
I encourage everyone to also carry with you a list (on paper with you if possible, or at least in your phone) of 5-10 people you can call when you need support, perhaps including a hotline you can reach at any hour. A list of a few things you are grateful for or that bring you joy or that you truly love and believe in for those rough patches helps too!
And, if you are experiencing violence now or are feeling any need for immediate support, reach out to others in whatever ways you think would be supportive and safe. This includes, in the U.S, 9-1-1, the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE or online, and the suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-8255.
As you use the Facebook group or otherwise work with me, please remember you take responsibility for your interactions and any choices you make that are influenced by them and that privacy of what you share is not guaranteed. Also in group settings, we will try to keep in mind our general goal of supporting each other in being more loving, supported, and open-hearted. Please let me know if you have concerns.
Love to all!,